Explore career opportunity with an IT MNC having a testing tool which is code-free, integrated automation testing tool for Salesforce. They deliver the benefits of automation while avoiding the pitfalls of other tools. Company started as a part of a Platinum Salesforce consulting partner. Through its experiences of implementing Salesforce projects, they had experienced first-hand the difficulty of testing Salesforce in a fast and cost effective manner. None of the existing vendor tools can reliably test Salesforce's UI, especially complex Visualforce pages. The alternative is to test manually or use code, writing a custom framework based on Selenium. Determined to make things better, company created a world class tool which has received overwhelming response from Fortune 100 companies and Salesforce app vendors. They cater to a diverse range of customers spanning several industries, and business sizes ranging from 100 employees to 100,000.Company has offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville (Tennessee).
Designation : Associate / Test Analyst
Work Location : Gurgaon
Years of Experience : 2.6+ to 4.5 Years
Mandatory Skillset : Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, Java , Create X Paths, TestNG, Locators.
Desired Notice : Max 30 Days
Company is looking for a Associate / Test Analyst to join its growing QA team at Gurgaon office. Its automated testing tool, specializes in testing Salesforce, the market-leading cloud CRM platform. Company's QA team is responsible for product consulting, customer support, training, testing new features, regression testing and updating online resources. This is an awesome opportunity for a proactive and problem-solving individual to develop their skills in a fun and stimulating consultancy environment.
The role would suit a computer science graduate with a genuine passion for testing. You don’t need prior knowledge of the tool or Salesforce, as company would give you all the training you will need. You should have a proven development track record and a professional, dedicated and ﬂexible approach.
● Perform manual system testing for new product execution and system changes.
● Create and Update test cases using the tool and other automation tools.
● Keeping up-to-date with standards and requirements of software quality assurance
● Preparation of reports on defects and problems that arise during software test
● Tracking of reported problems and defects using tracking software
● Preparation of software evaluation test reports
● Be innovative in your testing and look for ways to improve the product
● Work as a team and always help your colleagues deliver their workload
● Become a product expert
● Learn Salesforce and complete the SFDC Admin examinations
● Escalate any issues to your line manager promptly
● 2+ years of software testing experience
● Knowledge and experience (for Test Analyst role) of any web/desktop automation tools
● Good Knowledge of at least one programming language
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
● Working knowledge of agile methodologies
● Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and presenting)
● A proactive, organized and collaborative approach
● Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Experience in Salesforce.com testing or testing of another SAAS application.
● Good understanding of Selenium
● Knowledge of Desktop, Performance tools
● Knowledge of Web Ser vices and Databases.
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive health insurance
● Vibrant culture with regular social activities
● Fun and friendly team
Experience in salesforce.com testing or testing of other SAAS application.
If the above mentioned opportunity is relevant share your updated CV with the following details.
Current Company :
Current Location :
Are you open to work in Gurgaon ( Yes/No ) :
If you are not from Delhi/NCR, share valid reason for relocation ( like moving closer to home town , have relatives / friends etc.) :
Years as experience as Software Tester :
Years of experience in using Selenium Automation tool :
Years of experience in Manual Testing :
Have you done implementation in Selenium using Java (Yes/No) :
Please confirm your hands-on experience with Xpath locators & TestNg :
Do you Qualify as Preferred Candidate – Required Desktop Automation experience especially with Eclipse RCP applications (Yes/No) :
Have you worked on CI/CD pipelines ( Yes/No ) :
Rate your expertise in scale of 1-5 for :
- Selenium :
- Java - Programming language :
- Agile methodology :
Certification, if any :
How would you rate your English communication skills ( Excellent , Very Good, Good, Average, Poor) :
Would you prefer ( Core Technical / Client Interaction / Anyone of the two ) :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Official Notice Period :
Notice to be served :
Have you already resigned , if Yes - share last working date :
Reason for Change :